NEXT CLASS IS TBD
Looking to make natural handmade soap with plant or animal derived milks and/or alternative liquids and food products? This course is for you!
This class will give you all the information that you need to know about how to incorporate plant or animal derived milk and other alternative liquids into your soap formula while preserving the benefits of these ingredients!
With the knowledge you receive, you will be equipped to create your own unique handcrafted soaps. This course is a combination of the theoretical and demonstrative aspects of soap making as best as possible. Our class is interactive and questions are always welcome! We aim to answer most questions that beginner soapmakers have including soap ingredients, safety, recipe formulation, method and equipment.
Many beginners are concerned about lye safety, but after this course you will feel confident to attempt soap-making by yourself - because you will know enough, and because you would have seen enough soap-making in action.
You will be ready to make your first batch of soap as we proceed with our live class.
So, if you are a beginner looking for an easy, fun and interactive soapmaking class, this is the one for you!
You'll learn how to:
- Create home made natural soap from scratch, using natural ingredients, which you probably have in your pantry or can find at the grocery store.
- Make your favorite soap with full control of your ingredients!
- Easily calculate how much soap you need to make to fill your mold, and create your own recipes
- Use colors and fragrances to create beautiful soaps that smell great.
- Build and develop a new creative hobby or business
Out of scope for this class is:
- Melt and Pour Soapmaking
- Hot Process Soapmaking
- Liquid Soapmaking
Within 48-72 of purchasing this course, you'll receive a list of ingredients, materials and equipment that you'll need for our class.
Make sure to include your email address when you check out!